Therapies we offer
We provide a full range of professional counselling services including:
At Something More Counselling Service, you’ll receive warm and caring attention, an accurate diagnosis and the support you need to achieve a balance in your emotional, physical and interpersonal health and wellbeing.
How we work
Here at Something More Counselling Service our Relationship Counsellors:
- Listen to you and hear what you are experiencing without judgement
- Let you know that your feelings have been accepted so that you feel safe with us
- Allow you to feel cared for and supported
- Believe that “you are the expert on you” and strengthen your faith in yourself
- Honour your life as sacred and to be lived as your own
- Believe that you are born a unique and whole individual
Experienced Relationship Counsellor
Our principal psychologist Korey Pagura is an accredited social worker (AASW) and a registered Psychologist (Ass. MAPS). Korey is registered with Medicare and has over 20 years’ experience working with families, couples and individuals, helping them cope with challenging life events and relationships.