Korey holds the following degrees:
- Honours B. Social Science (Pysch.)
- Graduate Degree in Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Education
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Master of Counselling
She’s also a Registered Psychologist as well as an Accredited Clinical Social Worker.
Korey has an employment history of providing counselling for non-government, government and private agencies and she’s worked with families, couples and individuals. She started Something More Counselling Service back in 2002 but overall she has over 20 years of experience in the counselling field.
She has been able to help:
- People with terminal illnesses and their bereaved families, partners and friends
- Men, women, and young people who have been sexually assaulted and/or abused
- Women and children who have experienced abuse
Fees and cancellations
A session for an individual is usually 1 hour and relationship sessions are 1.5 hours. Payment can be made in cash or via EFTPOS transaction and is payable at the conclusion of each therapy session. If you’re unable to keep an appointment, please provide us with 24 hours advance notice otherwise a cancellation fee of the cost of the session will incur.