Meet Korey Pagura
You don’t have to suffer in silence. Korey has over 20 years of counselling experience and you can rest assured that she has the experience and the expertise to help you with a wide range of issues, and can recommend an effective treatment path tailored to your unique situation.
Korey has her own YouTube channel and you can find out more about her qualifications and experience here:
Self recovery tips
- Take a ‘bliss bath’ with candles, lavender oil, and music
- Time out: 15-20 minutes per day of ‘you’ time
- Talk to a friend
- Go for a walk by moonlight
- Reduce caffeine
- Watch favourite movies – laugh, cry!
- Have fun – smell the roses, build a sand castle, hug a tree, swing in the park!
- Get physical – it helps express joy
- Breathe – especially in tense situations
- Give and receive hugs