Counselling Services Available to clients across brisbane
Therapies we offer
We provide a full range of professional counselling services in Brisbane including:
- Relationship therapy (couples and family)
- Individual therapy
At Something More Counselling Services Brisbane, you’ll receive warm and caring attention, an accurate diagnosis and the support you need to achieve a balance in your emotional, physical and interpersonal health and well-being.
How we work
Here at Something More Counselling Service your Relationship Counsellors in Brisbane:
- Listen to you and hear what you are experiencing without judgement
- Let you know that your feelings have been accepted so that you feel safe with us
- Allow you to feel cared for and supported
- Believe that “you are the expert on you” and strengthen your faith in yourself
- Honour your life as sacred and to be lived as your own
- Believe that you are born a unique and whole individual
Experienced Relationship Counsellor Brisbane
Our principal psychologist Korey Pagura is an accredited social worker (AASW) and a registered Psychologist (Ass. MAPS). Korey is registered with Medicare and has over 20 years’ experience working with families, couples and individuals, helping them cope with challenging life events and relationships. Korey is also certified as an Emotionally Focused Couple’s Therapist based in Brisbane.
You can book an appointment for relationship counselling to see Korey at either Carindale or in the Brisbane CBD.
Accreditations and Awards
IF YOU’D LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH KOREY, CALL SOMETHING MORE COUNSELLING SERVICE ON
Contact Us Today
Address: 7 Hiley Court, Carindale QLD 4152
Spring Hill QLD
Address: Suite 335 Fl 5, 33 North St, Spring Hill Qld 4000
Address:161 Richmond Rd Morningside QLD 4170